Washington Interactive Network is one of the longest running cluster economic development programs in the country. The first and only of its kind for interactive media, WIN has been the hub of industry networking and activity since 2004.
In the last 12 years the industry has grown from 37 companies to over 400 and together these Washington State companies bring in revenues of over $28 Billion in 2015.
WIN was chosen as 1 of only 10 organizations to be part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Small Business℠ Forward Initiative. This grant will support a whole new set of programs to enrich the industry, engage local community, and expand into assisting with international business development.
WIN by the Numbers
- WIN helped to create over 3,000 jobs and $400 million in economic impact for the regional economy
- 1,000+ participants attending events, workshops and training activities
- 300+ companies attending the WIN business knowledge series to date
- 25 companies graduated from the REACTOR launch accelerator program in two years
- 5 accelerated companies have raised $6.2M in private funding.
Kaufman Foundation and WIN team up to feature some of our REACTOR program teams and veterans.